Help Me Grow Home Visitor

Crawford County Public Health

Help Me Grow Home Visitor

Crawford County Public Health is currently seeking a part time (with potential to become full time) home visitor within our Help Me Grow Division that will provide services to clients and work in partnership with families facilitating family goals, parent involvement with their child, community referrals and family education.  The work will occur primarily within the family’s home.   An Associate’s Degree in Health, Human Services, Social Work or Early Childhood is preferred with experience in working with or providing services to children and family.  An LPN or similar license and experience in working with families and children 0-3 years of age is also acceptable. A complete job description can viewed at    CCPH is an equal opportunity employer.  For more information, please contact Dawn Stuckert, Help Me Grow Home Visiting Supervisor, at (419)562-4667 ext. 1254 or by email at .   Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, resume and a list of at least three (3) references to

Printer-Friendly Version