Coordinator (Accreditation Coordinator-Statistician)
RICHLAND PUBLIC HEALTH
Division: Community Health & Prevention Sciences
Position: Coordinator (Accreditation Coordinator-Statistician)
Pay Grade: MSC: Salary is Commensurate with experience
Shift Times: Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs (8:00am to 4:30pm), Friday (8:00am to 4:00pm). May include evening, holidays and weekends.
General Statement of Duties:
- The Accreditation Coordinator-Statistician position will manage all accreditation renewal activities for Richland Public Health (RPH), will coordinate RPH data and research efforts, as well as plan, organize, direct, and provide a leadership role with RPH’s quality improvement and performance management programs.
- Assists CHPS Director with the implementation of a comprehensive community health assessment (CHA) and a community health improvement plan (CHIP)
- Manage databases, collect quantitative and qualitative data, analyze data through multiple statistical methods, conduct needs assessments/evaluations, and create data visualizations.
- Maintain a current working knowledge of all programs and services available through Richland Public Health.
Required education, experience, and training:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health, Community Health, Health Education/Promotion, Behavioral Sciences, Biostatistics/Epidemiology or other related degree.
- Master’s Degree may be beneficial.
- Three (3) years of public health related experience preferred.
- Three (3) years of experience in coding (i.e., SQL, Python, R), data visualization (i.e., Tableau), and statistical software (i.e., SPSS, SAS, STATA) preferred.
- Knowledge of the core functions and essential services of public health.
- Must possess and maintain a current and valid Ohio Driver’s license and vehicle insurance.
The specific statements shown in this description are not intended to be all inclusive. They represent typical elements considered necessary to successfully perform the job.
TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB OPPORTUNITY:
Please visit our website at www.richlandhealth.org and click on the “CAREERS” tab located on the right side of the toolbar (header) of our website’s front page.
Deadline for physical receipt of completed applications: Until Filled
NO TELEPHONE CALLS PLEASE
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER